Please note that acceptance to the Richfield Residential Hall is competitive, and openings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To enroll, you should complete — and submit — your application as soon as possible.
Include the following documents with your application:
- A letter of recommendation from your school counselor or principal.
- A transcript of your previous school credits.
- A copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood.
- A copy of your Social Security Card.
- A copy of your Immunization Record.
- A copy of your Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your Insurance Card.
Download an Enrollment Application here (Fillable Enrollment Application (2017-2018)). Forward the completed application and related documents to:
Richfield Residential Hall
765 West 1st Avenue
Richfield, Utah 84701
If you have any questions or concerns, you are encouraged to call RRH at (435) 896-6121 or e-mail RRH now.
Students need to update their physical each year. Need a new physical form? Download one here: Physical Form