RRH is Hiring!

Richfield Residential Hall College and Career Preparatory Program is currently seeking enthusiastic mentors to fill the rewarding position of Homeliving Assistant. The Homeliving Assistant will facilitate a safe and supportive residential environment for high school age young men and young women by providing direct supervision of adolescents in academic, social, and residential settings. The Homeliving Assistant will plan, prepare, and carry out recreational and educational activities for residential students during non-school hours. Supervise and participate in various residential cleaning and work details. May plan and accompany students on various trips and activities. Homeliving Assistant will teach students responsibility through practical instruction and guidance, and consistent and positive mentorship. Shifts will be afternoons/evenings and some weekends. This full-time (40 hours/week) 9- month, school-year, position offers a great salary ($12.67 – $20.80 DOE) and excellent benefits. Benefits include medical insurance, excellent retirement benefits, paid holidays, school vacation leave, personal leave, and sick leave. Benefits commence on first day of employment. Must reside in or relocate to Sevier County, Utah area. Candidates must possess 32 college credit hours in education, psychology, sociology, or fields related to working with teens, and must pass a background investigation prior to employment. Candidate must also possess a valid driver’s license. Ability to speak and understand Navajo language is preferred. Pursuant to Governing Board policy, equally qualified Navajo applicants will receive preference. Full position description, employment application and application instructions may be obtained from http:www.richfielddorm.org/join-the-team . Application, Resume, (3) letters of recommendation and college transcripts may be mailed to 765 West 1st Avenue Richfield, Utah 84701 or emailed to cworkman@richfielddorm.org. Questions may also be directed to the aforementioned email address or to (435) 896-6121.

Leave a Comment